Spice it up with Thumbshots
One Thumbshots One Thousand words. Let our Thumbshot talk to your visitors! Get Free Thumbshots for your site
Monday, September 21, 2009
Heard of Shooter? Well, it’s not a guntype (lol)! Shooter is a cool Firefox plugin for taking quick screenshot of webpages viewed in Firefox browser (compatible with version 3.5). With Shooter installed, you can capture the screenshots of the entire web page of a site or its some portion with help of mouse. It’s very useful for a web developer or tester/QA.
How to use Shooter plugin to capture screenshots?
Using Shooter plugin to capture screenshots is very easy. Here are the steps mentioned below:
1. Open Shooter download page in Firefox browser.
2. Click download button and install Shooter plugin.
3. Close and re- open the Firefox browser.
4. Open any website, whose screenshot you want to take.
5. Go to File > Shoot This Page(or press Ctrl + Shift + S)
Save images formats among JPG and PNG. Shooter for sure is one easy to use Firefox plugin for quick website screenshot capture. Good Luck!