Search
Free Signup | Login
Forum
Note! The forum is a community resource. We'll do our best to answer quickly. Include as much information such as URL, platform, browser version. For Premium clients, please log in and submit a Support Ticket under My Account. Check our FAQ for quick answers.

Thumbshots Forum  Discussions  Questions  Requesting Update of Images
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 11/9/2011 1:12 PM
Resolved
  Robert Brady
3 posts
No Ranking

Requesting Update of Images 
Ok, I read the FAQs about updates, and it stated that I could request an update, but the only option given is the paid request.

Is there a free update request method? 

The thumbnails on my site ( www.avwebnet.com ) have not been updated since I integrated the code several months ago. I also just added a new link and it is showing an old outdated image from a long time ago. (See www.historicrockinn.com)

How is this possible? Is there a cache of images somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

New Post 11/16/2011 10:32 AM
  Stephen Lim
204 posts
9th Level Poster

Re: Requesting Update of Images 
Hi,

Free updates are performed regularly and automatically over time. If you want a one time update, please consider paying for an express update for $0.99.

http://www.thumbshots.com/ProductDetail/tabid/204/rvdsfpid/thumbshots-images-express-update-1/Default.aspx

www.thumbshots.com

New Post 11/16/2011 1:36 PM
  Robert Brady
3 posts
No Ranking

"Free updates are performed regularly and automatically over time"

Ok, but I installed the Thumbs script at least a couple of months ago, 20% of them are still showing the default "Image Coming Soon", and a two of them are showing outdated thumbnails from a previous web designer.....

New Post 12/5/2011 9:47 AM
  Stephen Lim
204 posts
9th Level Poster

It depends largely on the popularity of the site. The free Thumbshots has the least priority in terms of updates.
www.thumbshots.com

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Thumbshots Forum  Discussions  Questions  Requesting Update of Images

Thumbshots Sites

Important Notice

For existing Free Thumbshots users, please click here for info.

Our Partners : AOL, BBC, Lycos, Infospace, Network Solutions, SEOBOOK and more

Servings Billions of
Thumbshots Monthly!

Shop at AOL
Managedq.com
Search-cube.com
ArticleCity.com

More sites...

"Use our Thumbnail screenshots to promote your blog and personal website!"
Get your answers, daily news and top ten reviews related to skincare on how to become a mechanic on our travel website. Obtain mother bride dresses or homecoming dresses cheap from DHgate.com from manufacturers with local thumbnail images. Our services include finding locations for women's prom dresseswedding dressesevening dresses and golf clubs. For more information and honest reviews, please contact for Business Opportunities