Search
Free Signup | Login
Forum
Note! The forum is a community resource. We'll do our best to answer quickly. Include as much information such as URL, platform, browser version. For Premium clients, please log in and submit a Support Ticket under My Account. Check our FAQ for quick answers.

Thumbshots Forum  Discussions  Questions  Thumbnails not showing?
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 11/11/2011 10:29 AM
Unresolved
  Kathy Wolfe
1 posts
No Ranking

Thumbnails not showing? 
Links Directory

I purchased this links directory for my forum and it has thumbshots included. Problem is when you add a url the thumbshot is only getting the actual site not going to where the actual url is linked to. Meaning if I add my online store to the link and it is mystore dot ebay dot com it is going to the home page of Ebay, not my store. Also I have had a link showing thumbshots.com Image coming soon for days now. What is the problem with this? I have one very unhappy member because of this. I even went to the Update Thumbshots and paid to get the site indexed and still no thumbshot. Any help would certainly be appreciated. Thanks!

New Post 11/11/2011 11:35 AM
  Justin Lim
81 posts
No Ranking

Re: Thumbnails not showing? 
Hi Kathy.

If you have purchased the Premium Plan, you should be using the code for the Premium plan. Your site is currently using the Free code which only shows the top level URLs. To get to the premium code, log into Thumbshots.com  and go to My Account > Thumbshots Images > Manage Plan

For support with the Premium plan, please open a Support Ticket as you get expedited replies. For more info on the different plans, please visit

http://www.thumbshots.com/Products/ThumbshotsImages/Compare.aspx

www.thumbshots.com Forum Administrator

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Thumbshots Forum  Discussions  Questions  Thumbnails not showing?

Thumbshots Sites

Important Notice

For existing Free Thumbshots users, please click here for info.

Our Partners : AOL, BBC, Lycos, Infospace, Network Solutions, SEOBOOK and more

Servings Billions of
Thumbshots Monthly!

Shop at AOL
Managedq.com
Search-cube.com
ArticleCity.com

More sites...

"Use our Thumbnail screenshots to promote your blog and personal website!"
Get the latest answers and top ten reviews related to skincare on our college writing blog. Obtain cheap evening dresses, homecoming dresses cheap and electronic cigarettes from manufacturers with local thumbnail images. Our services include finding locations for women's prom dresseswedding dressesevening dresses and golf clubs. For more information, please contact for Business Opportunities