Search
Free Signup | Login
Forum
Note! The forum is a community resource. We'll do our best to answer quickly. Include as much information such as URL, platform, browser version. For Premium clients, please log in and submit a Support Ticket under My Account. Check our FAQ for quick answers.

Thumbshots Forum  Discussions  Questions  Bought tumbshots for my sites...and not showing
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 11/13/2011 3:09 PM
  Laurent Langlais
1 posts
No Ranking

Bought tumbshots for my sites...and not showing 
Hi guys
I jus bought two tumbshots for my sites www.fengshuibc.com and www.spacessential.com
The reason is while registering them here http://fengshui.toplisted.net/ I saw that
1.Fengshuibc did not have a Thumbshot yet
2.Spacessential has an old Thumbshot

I was under the impression that by paying for this service they would be updated right away - that was the point of buying them - and nothing has changed on the listing as far as my thumbshots are concerned?

New Post 11/14/2011 9:21 PM
  Stephen Lim
204 posts
9th Level Poster

Re: Bought tumbshots for my sites...and not showing 
hi,

It appears the two Thumbshots images have been updated now. Thanks,

www.thumbshots.com
 1 Reports
Previous Previous

Next Next
  Thumbshots Forum  Discussions  Questions  Bought tumbshots for my sites...and not showing

Thumbshots Sites

Important Notice

For existing Free Thumbshots users, please click here for info.

Our Partners : AOL, BBC, Lycos, Infospace, Network Solutions, SEOBOOK and more

Servings Billions of
Thumbshots Monthly!

Shop at AOL
Managedq.com
Search-cube.com
ArticleCity.com

More sites...

"Use our Thumbnail screenshots to promote your blog and personal website!"
Get your answers, daily news and top ten reviews related to skincare on how to become an mechanic on our travel website. Obtain mother bride dresses or homecoming dresses cheap from DHgate.com from manufacturers with local thumbnail images. Our services include finding locations for women's prom dresseswedding dressesevening dresses and golf clubs. For more information and honest reviews, please contact for Business Opportunities